Home > Visit us > Bishop's Courtyard

Bishop's Courtyard

Address:
Muzejní 1
659 37, Brno
phone: +420 533 435 282
Virtual Tour
Opening hours, tickets 
View the map



The Bishop’s Courtyard is the oldest part of the museum consisting of several historical buildings below the St. Peter-and-Paul Cathedral. Its architectural core is the originally Gothic provost‘s residence of Brno Chapter, of which only the Gothic tower and a chapel with frescos remain. The Renaissance arcades were built by the Italian architect Antonio Gabri. The Moravian Museum is located there since 1818.

Fauna of Moravia

Permanent exhibition

Read more

Aquarium with fresh water fishes

Permanent exhibition

Read more

 
vyrobila www.omegedesign.cz