Visit us > Anthropos Pavilion

acheter viagra générique en france The Anthropos Pavilion was built in 1962 for the exhibition of the same name created by Prof. Karel Absolon in 1928 and situated originally at Brno exhibition ground. Absolon’s Anthropos was part of his project to establish an international institute researching the origins of man and his culture. The building underwent a complex renovation in 2006.

go to site Permanent exhibitions in Anthropos Pavilion



Read more

 
vyrobila www.omegedesign.cz