Home > Visit us > The Old Castle of Jevišovice

The Old Castle of Jevišovice

Address:
Jevišovice
Znojmo district
phone: + 420 778 743 952

Opening hours, tickets 
View the map


Due to the refurbishment, only the permanent exhibition in the Castle kitchen and the exhibition on Rock art are available to visitors since May 1, 2015.

The Old Castle was erected on the place of a medieval fortress constructed in the mid-15th century on the right shore of the Jevišovka river. In the late 16th century it was rebuilt into a Renaissance chateau and in the 1680s the then owner of the domain, Louis Raduit de Souches, made it rebuild in the Baroque style. The Moravian Museum has been the owner of the castle since 1880.

 

Rock paintings

Long-term exhibition

Read more

Castle kitchen

Permanent exhibition

Read more

 
vyrobila www.omegedesign.cz