The Moravian Museum
Zelný trh 6
659 37, Brno
phone: +420 533 435 220
fax: +420 533 435 325
Mgr. Eva Pánková
phone: +420 533 435 273
mobile: +420 606 738 098
Company registration number: 00094862
TAX ID: CZ00094862
Bank account: Komerční banka Brno-město 4138621/0100
Filing office of the Moravian Museum
• Address for personal and postal reception of analogue and digital documents and messages on technical media:
Moravian Museum (Moravské zemské muzeum), Zelný trh 6, 659 37 Brno
Opening hours of the filing office:
Monday: 8.30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Tuesday: 8.30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wednesday: 8.30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Thursday: 8.30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday: 8.30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
• Data box ID: bfi2vz4
• The Moravian Museum is not equipped with technology for receiving electronic documents directly in the museum building.
• Technical parameters of physical media for submitting digital documents:
Accepted media are: USB flash disk, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM
• Answering questions concerning the operation of the filing office:
Questions concerning the operation of the filing office are to be sent to the e-mail address of the filing office: email@example.com or to the postal address of the museum.
• List of authorized staff of the Moravian Museum with the qualified certificate issued by an accredited certification service provider:
Ing. Karel Zouhar
• List of legal regulations on the basis of which legal acts in electronic form can be undertaken in the relation to the Moravian Museum and requirements for these acts, especially concerning the qualified digital signature:
According to act n° 500/2004 Coll., Administrative procedure code, the document
- has to be signed with qualified digital signature (§ 37 art. 4),
- the digital document must fulfil obligatory content requirements for the electronic submission with qualified digital signature according to § 37 art. 5, i.e. the certification service provider having issued and registering the certificate or the certificate has to be enclosed,
- need not be signed with the qualified digital signature under the condition of being confirmed, within 5 days, or completed in written, oral or electronic form with the qualified digital signature,
- must fulfil obligatory content requirements according to § 37 art. 2, i.e. for:
• natural persons: surname, family name, date of birth, permanent address, possibly another mailing address;
• private entrepreneurs: surname, family name, possibly specification of the entrepreneur or field of business, identification number, address mentioned in the business register or another legal register as the company´s seat, possibly another mailing address;
• legal persons: name or company, identification number or similar entry, company´s seat, possibly another mailing address.
Complaints according to act n° 500/2004 Sb. (administrative procedure code)
- if the complaint is to be made in written form it must bear the qualified digital signature and the procedure is the same as in the case of the document´s submission.
Request for information according to act n° 106/1999 Coll. on free access to information, i.e. a written request for information according to this act, need not be signed with the qualified digital signature.